Friday 27 July 2012

Welcome to my blog

Hello everyone out there,

If you have come across my blog (by searching for it, randomly clinking on links or accidentally finding it), I would first like to say a big THANK YOU!!! This is my first time actually blogging (even though I have know about blogs for a while now and has taken me a long time to join in) and it feels very daunting about writing a blog, but I've decided to try it and make an imprint on the World Wide Web.

I guess the main reason for blogging is to share my thoughts, memories and experiences with the people out there with an interest in basketball. Hopefully I will also add a few "extra" items into the blogs (i.e. funny pictures, food, etc) to keep it interesting, but definitively mainly about basketball.

Also, being a fan of basketball, I do find myself jumping on the internet and finding anything relating basketball. So I also want to join in and give my two cents in, and hopefully you will enjoy it.

So let the blogging begin.........

No comments:

Post a Comment